Sunday, June 27, 2010

Winner of Outdoor Wedding Prep and Update!

The winner of my Outdoor Wedding Prep blog is Stephenia! Please contact me at leannebbb @ aol.com (no spaces). For those of you who have been keeping up with the wedding, I wanted you to know that I not only brought a change of panties, I brought a change of dress. And I'm glad I did because I changed out of my yellow dress after the ceremony. It became two-toned from my sweat! I sweated more during this wedding than I did walking a half-marathon on Labor Day in Virginia Beach! That said, the cermony was beautiful. My niece smiled and laughed with joy the entire time. Above is my before (sweat) ceremony pic. Below is my after pic in my house frau dress I picked up at discount the day before.

Isn't the bride beautiful?!!!! And below is just one of my fave pics from the wedding. It's my treat for you.:)

No comments: