Monday, July 31, 2006

The White House pets

Hey, made ya look again! That's Pat White's pets. Pat write for Dorchester and Silhouette, and her next release, a wrestling romance is out this September. Check out her site.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pat says: "Here are two of the five pets at the White House. Garfiled and Dyson usually can't stand each other, but when it comes to sharing a bag, all bets are off! Author Pat White figures why buy kitty condos for hundreds of dollars when the cats prefer the free paper bags from the grocery store."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey! What do you expect when you go exploring in an author's closet!

Thanks, Pat!

1 comment:

Candace said...

All these cats are so darn cute! I love the furry little beasts. In fact, I used to have two. Turns out, though, that I'm allergic. I took weekly shots while my two fuzzy babies were alive but I had to promise my husband and my allergist that I wouldn't get another when my cats passed away. Mousie lived to be 21 and Peachy made it to almost 18. It's been over three years since we've been a catless household. I'm definitely breathing much easier--and no weekly shots!--but I still miss the little hairballs. I have two dogs now and they're great. I wouldn't give them up for anything. But still...there's something about a cat.