Friday, March 06, 2009

Winner of Leanne Banks book!!!

Congratulations M!!!!

You're the winner of Leanne Banks' TROUBLE IN HIGH HEELS.

Here's what you said on Leanne's blog: Hee! I love Freudian slips, maybe because I make them so often myself. Introducing this release as '...supper hot...' makes me think the poster may be experiencing hunger pangs..

I also love how it's inroduced by the author as '..won't give you a headache or heartache, might even make you smile and feel better..' That's a fab endorsement.

My favorite game? on my own - Sudoku, with my kids - Uno.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT WWW.CINDYGERARD.COM WITH YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS AND I'LL GET THE INFORMATION TO LEANNE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

CINDY




2 comments:

M. said...

Oh Wow! What a happy surprise on a dreary, mud-scented Friday! Thanks so much, top-downers.

Cindy Gerard said...

You are very welcome!!